23 December 2010

Holiday Spirit: Gift Tags & Paper Snowflakes Pt 2

So I finally figured out what to do with my paper snowflakes from an earlier post!  I've added them to all my holiday wrapping along with some gift tags I made and some yarn left over from another project. 


I love the look of vintage style packages wrapped in kraft paper and airmail envelopes, so I created these tags for everyone to use but please use them for personal use only!

Now that my wrapping is finally finished and the baking it out of the way, I can have a few minutes to relax before the packages are ripped open and the cookies are gobbled up. 

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday and a wonderful new year!

1 comment:

  1. These are just beautiful !!!! So simple and elegant at the same time. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...