14 November 2012

A Coupon for Coconut Oil

Remember when I posted about loving coconut oil?!?! Well I ordered a 29oz tube of Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil from Vitacost.com for just under $12 including shipping.  WHAT?!?! Yup, and I want to share with you.  Through their referral program you go to THIS LINK and get $10 off your first purchase of $30 or more! When you use THIS LINK I also get $10 off my next purchase.  I scratch your back, you scratch mine! WIN WIN!

There are tons of products to choose from on that site, vitamins, essential oils, natural personal care products etc.  I'm already making a shopping list for potential holiday gifts!  Plus when your products arrive you'll get your own referral info to pass along to family and friends to share more savings.  Check it out!

*I am in no way affiliated with Vitacost, I just wanted to share the wealth.  With the holidays around the corner everyone loves to get a little more bang for their buck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...